Oh wow, a Pazuzu T-shirt! How cool is that! Pazuzu is a demon character from the 1973 film “The Exorcist”, which is considered one of the scariest movies of all time. He is the demon that possesses the young girl, Regan MacNeil, in the movie. Pazuzu is an ancient Mesopotamian demon of the wind and is known for bringing famine during dry seasons and locusts during rainy seasons. He is often depicted with a lion’s head, eagle’s talons, and a serpentine body. In “The Exorcist” he is depicted as having a human body and a face with elongated features and a huge grin, it’s quite an eerie and terrifying image, perfect to wear on a T-shirt and make a statement.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping