Legendary Hong Kong action star of the 70s and 80s, Lo Lieh (羅 烈), is featured on this quality unisex T-shirt. Lo Lieh was an Indonesian-born Hong Kong actor and martial artist. He is best remembered for cult classic films such as Five Fingers of Death and Clan of the White Lotus.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping